Thursday, September 16, 2010

Week 2 picks

Last week I went 9-7, not great at all, but that pretty much sums up my entire week 1 experience. All my fantasy teams lost and on top of that, the Eagles also lost with a full on QB controversy mixed in. So I am finally ready to move on because week 2 can only be better. Here are the picks:


1. Pittsburgh @ Tennessee - Pittsburgh


2. Miami @ Minnesota - Minnesota


3. Arizona @ Atlanta - Atlanta


4. Baltimore @ Cincinnati - Baltimore


5. Kansas City @ Cleveland - Kansas City


6. Chicago @ Dallas - Dallas


7. Philadelphia @ Detroit - Philadelphia


8. Buffalo @ Green Bay - Green Bay


9. Tampa Bay @ Carolina - Carolina


10. Seattle @ Denver - Denver


11. St. Louis @ Oakland - Oakland


12. Houston @ Washington - Houston


13. New England @ NY Jets - New England


14. Jacksonville @ San Diego - San Diego


15. NY Giants @ Indianapolis - Indianapolis


16. New Orleans @ San Francisco - New Orleans


Some interesting things to look forward to this week. Manning Bowl 2 on Sunday night, Moss Vs. Revis, and Vick gets 1st start since his Atlanta days. Looking for Andre Johnson to bounce back in a BIG way against Washington. Is Seattle for real?...this week should help to give us a better clue on the road at Denver. Cincinnati! Ouch! First you're @ NE, now you're up against Baltimore...good luck with that!

In one league I score 107 and lose, in the other I start Kolb and Andre Johnson...needless to say I didn't win.

C'mon week 2, be good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment